Monday, August 3, 2015

Insidious Chapter 3 1080p Torrent


Review:

Without a doubt, Insidious Chapter 3 is the king of all the Insidious movies. I feel like this is undoubtedly due to the fact that it makes you all at once feel horrified and sad, while also having mild undercurrents of comedic relief. This movie has way more substance than all the others in the franchise. For instance, I actually felt a connection to the characters in this movie. The tension between the father and daughter was so intense that it was palpable. I found myself feeling sorry for the father for having to carry such an emotional burden while also feeling bad for the daughter for basically having to take on the maternal role in the household. I can honestly say that the first two movies didn't do that great of a job at making me feel any emotions resembling sympathy toward the protagonists.What an incredible surprise of a film and I'm still buzzing as I write this review. Job very well done. I can't remember the last time a horror film had such an effect on me. Bravo!  

Torrent:

Seeders: 254
Leechers:
154
Runtime:
97 Minutes
Resolution:
1080 X 732
Movie Quality:
HD (1080p)

No comments:

Post a Comment